"Harare - a.k.a. Salisbury" Top 5 Page for this destination Harare by RblWthACoz
Harare Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 113 photos
What used to be the breadbasket is now the wastebasket. That is what people in Zimbabwe are saying about their country these days, and the capital has not escaped this new reality. Crime is rampant as people's means of earning income has been obliterated and hyper inflation rules their world. Tourism has taken a massive hit and many people are staying away. And in the midst of all of this...I spend a couple of weeks in Harare. Woo hoo!!
If you are somewhere in your car and the police come through all of the sudden...for God's sake do not move. It is most... more travel advice
Man do I love food. Better yet, I love good food. So when I got to go to the Blue Banana, I was more than pleasantly... more travel advice
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Harare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harare - a.k.a. Salisbury"
- "Harare - Once a paradise (for a few)"
- "the_dutchman's new Harare Page"
- "Entering the country as a Journalist"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harare
- Hotels in Harare
- Transportation in Harare
- Nightlife in Harare
- Restaurants in Harare
- Shopping in Harare
- Warnings and Dangers in Harare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harare
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Harare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harare
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos