"Lusaka" Top 5 Page for this destination Lusaka by RblWthACoz
Lusaka Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 140 photos
I only really got to spend one day walking around the downtown area of Lusaka. That is really all you need. To me it seems a typical Southern Africa capital city. Nothing special, but a fairly decent place to explore for a short bit. The outskirts are fairly nice from what I saw. Besides Friday rush hour traffic it seems a typical city, with an African flair.
- Pros:Beautiful people that are pretty friendly too.
- Cons:Not much to see or do.
- In a nutshell:If you pass on seeing it, you might not miss too much.
Once again you have the ever present minibuses that carry a huge amount of people and can take you anywhere you want to... more travel advice
Nothing too interesting here. You will be done with everything in about 30 minutes really. The exhibits are small and... more travel advice
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Lusaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lusaka - The vibrant capital of Zambia"
- "Lusaka - Capital City of Zambia"
- "The capital of Zambia"
- "Lusaka, Zambia"
- "ngaka's new Lusaka Page"
- "Lusaka - Don't Expect Much"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lusaka
- Hotels in Lusaka
- Transportation in Lusaka
- Nightlife in Lusaka
- Restaurants in Lusaka
- Shopping in Lusaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Lusaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lusaka
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Lusaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lusaka
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos