"Cool Water...pretty cool city." Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi by RblWthACoz
Nairobi Travel Guide: 655 reviews and 1,499 photos
Just like with most other African cities, Nairobi isn't looked at as a tourist destination. Most people will make a quick stop before hopping off to a safari, if even that much. Realistically, there is not much worth seeing, though like anywhere else there are a few things. After looking at everything that had been done, I realized that I was looking forward to building this page more than any other place I had worked on previously. Hopefully I do the city justice.
P.S. Nairobi means "cool water".
- Pros:Diversity. Interesting architecture. Cool people.
- Cons:People harassing me for money because I am white. Or just trying to outright rob me.
- In a nutshell:Worth a quick stop, but not a huge investment of your time.
I figured it might be cool in here since it was designed with an Ethiopian theme. However, it is in the Serena, which is... more travel advice
First off, if you are going to go to Carnovire in the hopes of checking out and experiencing a local place, be prepared... more travel advice
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Nairobi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY MISSION TRIP TO KENYA"
- "Nairobi is friendly town"
- "Make this your gateway to East Africa!"
- "Cool Water...pretty cool city."
- "A juxtaposition of sharp contrasts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nairobi
- Hotels in Nairobi
- Transportation in Nairobi
- Nightlife in Nairobi
- Restaurants in Nairobi
- Shopping in Nairobi
- Warnings and Dangers in Nairobi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nairobi
- 31 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Nairobi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nairobi
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos