"A Tiny and Different Town in Syria" Top 5 Page for this destination Ma`lula by RblWthACoz
Ma`lula Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 206 photos
Ma'lula is very different from most other Syrian towns because it is a majority Christian town. There is only one mosque here. The sights here are worth seeing, though it is not exactly the type of place where you need to commit more than half a day.
- Pros:Culture. History. Aramaic is still spoken here.
- In a nutshell:Worth a quick stop.
Saint Takla was supposedly a pupil of Saint Paul who was fleeing her own father and his persecution of her conversion to... more travel advice
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Ma`lula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "paint me blue"
- "A Tiny and Different Town in Syria"
- "Our father in Armenic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ma`lula
- Hotels in Ma`lula
- Transportation in Ma`lula
- Restaurants in Ma`lula
- Shopping in Ma`lula
- Warnings and Dangers in Ma`lula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ma`lula
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Ma`lula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ma`lula
Photos in Ma`lulaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos