"Wadi Musa and Petra go hand in hand" Wadi Musa by RblWthACoz
Wadi Musa Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 90 photos
You can't visit Petra without being in Wadi Musa too. Petra is only the old city and there is nothing to it beyond that. Wadi Musa is the city directly attached to it where you will find all the hotels, restaurants, etc. It's also where you will find all the people who live in the area. No one is allowed to live in Petra except the bdool.
Even if you aren't staying here, it's worth taking a walk through to see the beautiful Damascene style this hotel has... more travel advice
If you want to mail post cards or anything else, a post office is available at the end of Wadi Musa and right by the... more travel advice
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Wadi Musa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "High in the mountains and where you'll find Petra."
- "Petra's neighbour"
- "Wadi Musa and Petra go hand in hand"
- "Valley of Moses"
- "The Gates of Petra"
- "Wadi Musa, Gateway to Petra"
- "The Town Before Petra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wadi Musa
- Hotels in Wadi Musa
- Transportation in Wadi Musa
- Nightlife in Wadi Musa
- Restaurants in Wadi Musa
- Shopping in Wadi Musa
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadi Musa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadi Musa
- 12 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Wadi Musa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadi Musa
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 71 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petra Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Oahu Intro, 65 reviews, 14 photos
- Syria Intro, 42 reviews, 16 photos
- Beirut Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Damascus Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos
- United States of America Intro, 29 reviews, 1 photo
- Pittsburgh Intro, 22 reviews, 7 photos
- Tripoli Intro, 16 reviews, 12 photos