"Quite mountains" Kato Lefkara by Nikolay_Ivanov
Kato Lefkara Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 29 photos
Lefkara is a little town in the mountains, located about 30 kms away from Limassol. It is famous for its special lace. If you are not so intersted in lace, you should walk around the narrow streets and breathe the fresh air of an out-of-date atmosphere. here are many examples of Cyriot architecture. And a warning: if you wear your swimming suit, you'd better go back and wear something warmer!!!
Walking the narrow streets of Lefcara, I almost lost myself there, trying to reach the church. It was pity I couldn't... more travel advice
Nikolay_Ivanov's Related Pages
Kato Lefkara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quite mountains"
- "Lefkara Images"
- "Lovely Lefkara"
- "Kato Lefkara, Cyprus"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kato Lefkara
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kato Lefkara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kato Lefkara
Photos in Kato LefkaraSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 26 reviews, 40 photos
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazanluk Intro, 26 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruse Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Limassol Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos