"MOLDOVA." sui123's Profile

Hello everybody and welcome on my home page.

In deepest Moldova, an underground city of 60 square kilometres houses one of the largest wine collections in the world.Resently the Wine Collection was added to the Guinness book of Records.

I adore the nature and everything related to it. Besides spending time with people, I like to give myself to the flowers and garden .
I live in Moldavia in a very beautiful place. Our house is situated on the hill and surrounded by lots of greenery - meadows, fields, forest...

Saharna.

Saharna. Here are harmoniously bound the vineyards, orchards and woods, the calm and restful water of Dnestr, the raging and foamy waterfalls from narrow paths, the bald and abrupt rocks that are raising proudly to the sky. Everywhere you go the charming milieu of a little paradise goes with you.

Soroca

Soroca is located close to border with the Ukraine. The city has always been a border town, and the fortress is one of the main sight today. In its present shape it was made in the period 1543-1546.It is perfectly round, with five bastions situated at equal distances from each other.

• Intro Updated Jan 30, 2006

• bertioga's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Hello Renata, I will be in Chisinau for the long (Western) Easter holidays. In the Internet I've found the Olimpia and the Zarea Hotels (also the Turist, but I am sure they are open). Please, which of these hotels would you recommend, I will alone, I am a 64 year old man, I need Wi-Fi and its best to be walking distance to the city center, so I do not waste time on transport.

• sdq's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM

!!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Hey Renata, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• IanMacPhail's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Happy Birthday Renata!

• gordoUSA's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your special day!

• jimkinleung's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Greetings from California! I'm interested in your part of the world and enjoy your pictures!

• Ken-out-of-Bath's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Hi Renata, thanks for the birthday greetings. I'm afraid I didn't win the lottery... this time!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM

I sure would love to visit Moldova! May be I will some time be able to do it! Will you add some photo of Chisinau and Moldova, that woud be nice. Tell me more about that famous wine collection.

• Skb_24's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2010 at 4:39 AM

No new pictures but you may expect it shortly - Going to south India by next month. Take care. Sachin

• Azri_Azmi's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Happy belated birthday to you. I hope you are doing great and happy always. :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sui123's Profile Photo

sui123

“oriunde”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.