"Cartagena, Colombia" Cartagena by zinnmann
Cartagena Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 18 photos
Cartagena de Indias in Columbia takes its name to distinguish it from Cartagena in Spain.
The visitor will see the "new city"," the old city", and the beach, which are contiguous and contain the architecture, history, nightlife, and recreation . You need a week to visit this beautiful city because there is so much to see. Cartagena has a great tourist industry which will meet the need of every traveler, and from my experience, the central locations of this city are as safe for the tourist as any in the world.. I walked through the new and old city and met only friendly people.
The “Old City”, the colonial part of Cartagena built by the Spaniards, is known for its romantic charm and is visited by couples from around the world.
A corner of Plaza Bolivar in the Old City.
- Pros:A beautiful city with friendly people.
- Cons:There are many vendors on the street who sell everything including pencils. One spends a lot of time declining to buy the many things offered.
- In a nutshell:This city is a travel bargain, interesting,beautiful, and inexpensive.
The food at the Decameron Hotel was wholesome and abundant . This hotel is "all inclusive" which means the meals are... more travel advice
zinnmann's Related Pages
Cartagena Travel Guide
- Hotels in Cartagena
- Transportation in Cartagena
- Restaurants in Cartagena
- Shopping in Cartagena
- Warnings and Dangers in Cartagena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cartagena
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cartagena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cartagena
Top 5 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cartagena Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.