Kourou Off The Beaten Path Tips by johnkebab
Kourou Off The Beaten Path: 1 reviews and 2 photos
As you walk further along the beach at Kourou, you leave behind the hotel des roches, kite beach and most of the people on the beach and come to the Amerindian village, with houses right on the beach, here there are about 4 carbets, more like shelters really where you can sling yr hammock for the night with only the crashing waves for company (apart from the mozzies of course).
This part of the beach is also the site where 24hour fishing competitions and beach rugby tournaments take place.
More Reviews (15)
- See All Annual Pirogue race - Les Maitres du...
- See All The 'Strip'
- See All Eat Jungle meat caught that day
johnkebab's Related Pages
Kourou Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kourou
- Hotels in Kourou
- Transportation in Kourou
- Nightlife in Kourou
- Restaurants in Kourou
- Warnings and Dangers in Kourou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kourou
- 16 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kourou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kourou
Photos in KourouSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 5 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kourou Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint-Laurent du Maroni Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Guiana Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Belém Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paramaribo Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobago Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Oiapoque Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubai Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos