"Orangeburg--a nice place to visit" Orangeburg by no1birdlady
Orangeburg Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 49 photos
Edisto Gardens is a beautiful local park located on the Edisto River on the edge of the town of Orangeburg. There is a nice boardwalk going out along the river which can be a good place to see birds such as the Parula and Yellow-throated Warbler. In April the rose gardens burst into bloom and are glorious. There is a Rose Festival held here then to see the roses. Roses are labeled as to the variety so you can see how the different types look and decide which type you would like to grow in your yard. Across the highway, there is also a rose test garden. The park is free.
no1birdlady's Related Pages
Orangeburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "orangeburg south carolina"
- "A visit to Orangeburg, South Carolina"
- "Orangeburg--a nice place to visit"
- "Orangeburg, SC"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orangeburg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Orangeburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orangeburg
Top 10 Pages
- England Intro, 49 reviews, 52 photos
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos
- Italy Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 33 reviews, 32 photos
- Kenya Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Panama Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Texas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos