"A Charming Southern Town" Warm Springs by no1birdlady
Warm Springs Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 54 photos
Warm Springs is a small charming little town with a lot of cute places to browse or shop on the main street. We ate lunch at Paradise Cafe, also on the main street, which has delicious homemade hamburgers and onion rings. It's close to Roosevelt's Little White House which is very interesting and is also a short drive to Callaway Gardens and Roosevelt State Park.
- Pros:A charming southern town.
- Cons:Shops close at 5:00 or 5:30.
- In a nutshell:A nice place for a weekend getaway.
Between the Little White House Museum and Roosevelt's house is a wide paved walkway with the state flags of all 50... more travel advice
Roosevelt State Park has beautiful views of the surrounding countryside from up on the mountain. When Roosevelt was in... more travel advice
no1birdlady's Related Pages
Warm Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Charming Southern Town"
- "Warm Springs, Georgia"
- "WARM SPRINGS, GEORGIA"
- "warm springs georgia"
- "Warm Springs Page"
- "Mountain Folk"
- "Live in Warm Springs, but moving"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warm Springs
- Hotels in Warm Springs
- Transportation in Warm Springs
- Nightlife in Warm Springs
- Restaurants in Warm Springs
- Shopping in Warm Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warm Springs
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Warm Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warm Springs
Photos in Warm SpringsSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- England Intro, 49 reviews, 52 photos
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos
- Italy Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 33 reviews, 32 photos
- Kenya Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Panama Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Texas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos