"There's a Lot to Do in S.C." Top 5 Page for this destination South Carolina by no1birdlady
South Carolina Travel Guide: 2,835 reviews and 5,878 photos
South Carolina is a great place to look for birds. There are a lot of excellent state parks, refuges, and sanctuaries where you can experience nature first hand.
The Spanish, French and English explorers all visited S.C. and a town was established at Charles Towne. There are still forts, plantations and gardens to visit in the state from both the Revolutionary War and Civil War periods. All of these are interesting to visit.
Dorchester was laid out in 1697 by Puritans from Dorchester, Mass. It sits on the Ashley River, once the trade route... more travel advice
Drayton Hall was built by Dr. John Drayton who was the younger son born over at nearby Magnolia Plantation in 1738. The... more travel advice
no1birdlady's Related Pages
South Carolina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to South Carolina"
- "South Carolina- Home sweet home"
- "A Trip of Mutual Comfort"
- "There's a Lot to Do in S.C."
- "mainly the ocean..."
- "South Carolina surrounds Summerville"
- "South Carolina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Carolina
- Hotels in South Carolina
- Transportation in South Carolina
- Nightlife in South Carolina
- Restaurants in South Carolina
- Shopping in South Carolina
- Warnings and Dangers in South Carolina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Carolina
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to South Carolina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Carolina
Top 10 Pages
- England Intro, 49 reviews, 52 photos
- France Intro, 43 reviews, 57 photos
- Italy Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 33 reviews, 32 photos
- Kenya Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Panama Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Texas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos