"GASTEIZ" Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria by RudoElCojonudo
Vitoria Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 194 photos
Vitoria, also known as Gasteiz by basque speaking people is the capital of the Basque Country. Is a calm city where pedestrians and bikers almost have won over the cars.
The old town gives to Gasteiz an especial flavour, and probably most of the cultural offer is centraliced there. There are some museum and a wide offer of pintxo/tapa bars.There are many important administrative buildings in the city, such as Basque Parliament Building or Ajuria Enea Palace, residence of the lehendakari (president of the Basque Country)
This beautiful park located close from the old town is the lung of the city. more travel advice
It's located in the old town and is one of the most important churches in the city. Nowadays (2008) it's being restored,... more travel advice
RudoElCojonudo's Related Pages
Vitoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The capital of Basque Country - Vitoria-Gasteiz"
- "Capital of the Basque Country"
- "The Basque Country... it's where my heart is!"
- "Capital of Basque Land"
- "Capital of the Basque Country region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vitoria
- Hotels in Vitoria
- Transportation in Vitoria
- Nightlife in Vitoria
- Restaurants in Vitoria
- Shopping in Vitoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Vitoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vitoria
- 12 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Vitoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vitoria
Photos in VitoriaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 66 reviews, 73 photos
- Cusco Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Lago Titicaca Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Campinas Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Negril Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Cologne Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 5 photos