"Ciudad del Este" Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad del Este by RudoElCojonudo
Ciudad del Este Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 84 photos
Ciudad del Este is in the Paragayan border, close to Brasil and Argentina, near Iguazu Falls, one of the biggest in the world.
Ciudad del Este is like a huge market, you can find everything here, from sport shoes to sun glasses, and everything perfectly falsified. Nothing has a fix price and everything is for sale.
There are some stores also, which are suposed to be more trustable, but not to much anyway.
The city is chaothic, people going up and down, cars and motorbikes everywhere going quick, and street vendors talking to you, everything is dirty and people drinking mate continiously.
They ofered us virgin girls for 60 reais and any kind of drug. *:-|
Coming back to Campinas y was the only one in the bus who wasn't a merchant. The bus was full of people with huge suitcases full of.... anything, going back their Brasilian cities where they would sell it more expensive. My eventual bus mate told me that he does this trip twice a week, more 60 hours by bus per week. Incredible!!
He told me that most of the shops and stores belong to chineese, Hong Kong and muslim people, and that it was comon to be a 3 or 4 deaths every night because of the mafias. It was frigtening!!
But it's normal, actually, if you go to Ciudad del Este by bus from Foz de iguazu there are no controls in the border. I coulden't belive that!!
The chaos in the eath exists and I have been there, people knows that like... Ciudad del Este.
Don't forget you passport!! Remember that the argentinian and brasilian borders are really close, maybe you want to... more travel advice
It's said that every night dies 2 or 3 people in Foz de Iguazu and Ciudad del Este, but most of the times the deaths are... more travel advice
RudoElCojonudo's Related Pages
Ciudad del Este Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "East of Hell"
- "Ciudad del Este, Paraguay"
- "Border Town, near Iguassu Falls"
- "Ciudad del Este, PARAGUAY"
- "Ciudad del Este"
- "The town of the three borders"
- "Just The Place I Wanna Be In"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ciudad del Este
- Hotels in Ciudad del Este
- Transportation in Ciudad del Este
- Restaurants in Ciudad del Este
- Shopping in Ciudad del Este
- Warnings and Dangers in Ciudad del Este
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ciudad del Este
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ciudad del Este?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ciudad del Este
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 66 reviews, 73 photos
- Cusco Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Lago Titicaca Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Campinas Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Negril Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Cologne Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 5 photos