"Where I live in the city :-)" Kuala Lumpur by sheherezad

Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,004 reviews and 13,551 photos

View from the 17th floor!

Believe it or not - I bought this apartment for the view! ;-)

My living room!

I LOOVE the black polished granite floor :-)

Pool view from the 17th floor

Hmm.. What am I leaving out? ;-)

• Pros:Nice city to visit
  • Cons:Nothing I can think of! ;-)
  • In a nutshell:Worth a visit - Malaysia IS truly Asia - I've said this 30 years ago! The Malaysian Tourist Board was slow to catch up on the idea! ;-)
  • Last visit to Kuala Lumpur: Jan 2009
  • Intro Updated Jan 19, 2009

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2012 at 4:31 AM

a trip up the twin towers sounds a good reason to visit KL!...excellent pics to show us a traditional wedding in your travelogue!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
      Sep 29, 2012 at 6:18 AM

thats good info...never really that attracted to visiting KL itself but it certainly is quite an impressive building which I do love to visit. then getting to some nice scenery out of the city and Malacca has always sounded an interesting destination

• sheherezad's Profile Photo
      Oct 1, 2012 at 3:41 AM

FYI most visitors do like KL! Though I find it better say 20 years ago! Too much development for me!

• katalin's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Amazing place, beautiful photos!

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM

What a great view you have NR! Lucky you! So you have met our Denny. Lovely fella :o) We are coming to KL again in July. I'm arranging a meet there. Will flick you an email about it. Cheers, Ann.

• utchie's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2012 at 2:45 AM

-- HAHAHAHA.. made me laugh.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2011 at 4:02 AM

I like it ~_~

• Jan 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Hi Sheherezad, Could you please specify where exactly is this Midnight bazaar (Jalan Jelatek, off Jalan Ampang), as i will be in KL from 4th feb for 3days, also advise how could i reach this place? Thank you in advance.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Hi :) Just checking out your tips. Excellent. Personally I think the Hashiers staple too much paper on their trail for their runs in Penang. I heard a lot of drinking too.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM

nice tips

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2010 at 3:07 AM

I am actually going to visit some danish friends in KL on monday that are active hash runners :O)

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2009 at 2:39 AM

You are correct, we ARE often our own worst critics... And thanks for the comment. :-)

sheherezad Lives Here!

sheherezad

“2C DWORLD”

Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur

Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?

Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur