"Poole, England" Top 5 Page for this destination Poole by jolliette
Poole Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 191 photos
I was in Bournemouth visiting a friend. I wanted to take a little excursion myself and since Poole was close by I decided to go there. It's a great city with a beautiful quay. They have boat tours and great seafood restaurants. If you are in the area definitely check it out.
I keep talking about the Poole quay.. so here is a pic of it ar sunset.. there was this magnificent tall ship at dock..it left the next morning for France... I should have hopped on I guess :)
- Pros:Beautiful quay with a great walkway along the water
- Cons:Can't think of any...
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
The Codfather is a great fish and chips place just outside the Quay House B&B... it is located on the street just behind... more travel advice
jolliette's Related Pages
Poole Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Poole, England"
- "Poole Borough"
- "Poole: Port, Pottery, Pubs and Pretty Girls"
- "Sandbanks-The home of the wealthy!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poole
- Hotels in Poole
- Transportation in Poole
- Nightlife in Poole
- Restaurants in Poole
- Shopping in Poole
- Warnings and Dangers in Poole
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poole
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Poole?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poole
Photos in PooleSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Tulum Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poole Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Stonehenge Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.