"Home of the young" Top 5 Page for this destination London by Pypes55
London Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 315 photos
This is a very University town, it seems like everyone is under 25, the bars are usualy filled with 19 year olds. There is no cover at any bar and the crowds are so easy going, be prepared to line up at most bars and clubs, especially Jim Bob's on Richomd.
- Pros:always a party, hotels are cheap
- Cons:very busy during school months, always line-ups at night ckubs and bars
- In a nutshell:A VERY friendly city, bars are mainly for young crowds 19-23
Pypes55's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LONDON, ONTARIO CANADA"
- "Our son's hometown"
- "London Ont - Halfway between Toronto and Windsor"
- "Home of the young"
- "Mini VT Meeting Oct 25, 2003"
- "My Former HomeThe Canadian London!"
- "mizgoldie's new London Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 5 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Montreal 2 reviews, 1 photo
- California 1 review, 1 photo
- Banff Intro, 1 photo