"A great little beach town..." Cayucos by mexicruiser
Cayucos Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 30 photos
We had a wonderful dinner at Hoppe's Bistro on Christmas Eve - the meal was one of the best we've ever had, prices were reasonable, food and wine selection great, and service excellent!
This restaurant is on the Main street which is Ocean Drive - reservations required!
This is a great place to stop off for a cold one or a glass of wine perhaps, and people watch! The interior of the saloon is classic, well worth a visit.
- Pros:A nice sleepy little beach town.
- Cons:Perhaps too quiet for some.
- In a nutshell:The great escape....
mexicruiser's Related Pages
Cayucos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Cayucos"
- "A great little beach town..."
- "Hideaway Beach Town on the Central Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayucos
- Hotels in Cayucos
- Nightlife in Cayucos
- Restaurants in Cayucos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayucos
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cayucos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayucos
Top 10 Pages
- Mazatlán Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zihuatanejo Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Cayucos Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Ventura Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Beynac-et-Cazenac Intro, 2 photos
- Turkey Intro, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 photo