"Always wanted to visit Dublin..." Dublin by KiKitC
Dublin Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
We decied to take Route 40 home from Colorado, instead of 70, which would have run a little further north and more direct...
But, due to extreme flooding, bad weather, and a possible side trip to visit Dad in Virginia...we found ourselves in Dublin after another long, long day of traveling.
This is truly a beautiful area of Virginia...in the rolling hills.
- Pros:Beautiful, and near many tourist areas...
- Cons:Near many tourist areas...
KiKitC's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arches National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Hovenweep National Monument Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burlington Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leadville Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Allaire State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atsion Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilo Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Tabernacle Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (66)
Latest Dublin hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Dublin
- 61 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 5, 2013