"Red Rover, Red Rover...It Can't Be Over" Hazleton by KiKitC

Hazleton Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 15 photos

****UNDER CONSTRUCTION****

This IS NOT A PAGE ABOUT HAZLETON!

This is a page about PARAGON ADVENTURE PARK, a premier off road park in the eastern US. A place where 4 wheelers and ATVers can legally take their vehicles out to play!

But, the park's days on this 5500 acre site are limited. The county has stepped in to "renegotiate" the use of the land and has found a loophole to void the park's contract with the land owners. Yes, corporate greed has once again triumphed over the common person!

The plans...to build a cargo airport. They voided out the park's contract due to some tress being cut down to make room for trails. Guess the trees would be safe though if they put in an airport, huh?

Anyway, the park is still open...for now, it's weekend to weekend. So my tips for park and lodging info.

Enjoy this treasure while you can!

• Pros:Legal trails of all levels! An off-roaders paradise!
  • Cons:CLOSED??? FOR AN AIRPORT????
  • In a nutshell:Now, I don't really care if I go to Hazleton, anyway!
  • Last visit to Hazleton: Jan 2007
  • Intro Updated Mar 3, 2007

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2007 at 12:43 PM

i really must have a go at this marlarkey sometime. Before your next presidents bans it or something.

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 1:35 PM

If you get out to NV, we will hit the trails. & hopefully conquer them too! As I said my CJ is in Iowa, so I'm taking my sister's Rover to some more ghost towns on Saturday :) some only accessible by 4x4

• wandeljp's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 4:19 AM

You Had much fun there I suppose. It's every where the same problem: big capital make the fun of the little people dificult life ! Thanks Christine. Jean-Pierre

KiKitC

“The Road Less Traveled?...that's a highway to me...”

Badges & Stats in Hazleton

Have you been to Hazleton?