"Retire to the Pines" Whiting by KiKitC
Whiting Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
Whiting, New Jersey is quickly becoming one of the largest retirement areas in NJ. Why? Inexpensive land, and many retirement communties.
But, not all of the pines are a sleepy little town.
One of the best places to play paintball is actually in Whiting (though its promoted as Manchester). Cousin's is the place to play...see you there.
Got a 4-wheeler...how about a good dirt bike? Nothing boosts my spirits quite like hopping in Red or Nigel and heading into the woods for some trails...
- Pros:Nothing much around...
- Cons:Nothing much around...
- In a nutshell:The rush of a lifetime, in a quiet NJ town.
It exists. There are still places that you can take your off road toy...well...off road. YeeHaw! First thing I will say... more travel advice
KiKitC's Related Pages
Whiting Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Whiting
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Whiting?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Whiting
Photos in WhitingSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arches National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Hovenweep National Monument Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burlington Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leadville Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Allaire State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atsion Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilo Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Tabernacle Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos