"Jersey at it's Best" Hammonton by KiKitC
Hammonton Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 26 photos
Wharton State Forest is comprised of 114,793 acres, over three counties: Atlantic, Burlington, and Camden. I've placed this under Hammonton, because the office is located there.
Wharton State Forest is actually the largest tract of land in the New Jersey Park System. With over 500 miles of unpaved roads, there are opportunities for any outdoor enthusiast. And, if I ever do disappear, I'm probably riding through the pines in Wharton or surrounding parks.
Batsto Village, provides an visit into the past with dozens of historic buildings, demonstrations of century old crafts and museums.
- Pros:114,793 Acres of fun!! 500 miles of unpaved roads!
- Cons:Need GPS or map and plenty of gas!
- In a nutshell:Where I'm the happiest!
No joke! There area was once deemed "uninhabitable" because of the amount and size of the bugs out here! There are pine... more travel advice
Nothing makes me happier than taking either Red or Nigel out for a romp in the Jersey Pines. It does wonders to clear... more travel advice
KiKitC's Related Pages
Hammonton Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Hammonton
- Hotels in Hammonton
- Warnings and Dangers in Hammonton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammonton
- 5 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Hammonton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammonton
Photos in HammontonSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arches National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Hovenweep National Monument Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burlington Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leadville Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Allaire State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atsion Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilo Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Tabernacle Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos