"A NJ Ghost Town Preserved in History" Crowleytown by KiKitC
Crowleytown Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Crowleytown, established in 1851 by retired sea captain Samuel Crowley III, quickly grew into a productive glass factory village by 1857.
The town consisted of a glass house, store, school, blacksmith and 17 resident housing.
It was here, in the Crowleytown glass house, that the mason jar was invented.
More to come...
- In a nutshell:An Historic New Jersey Ghost Town
KiKitC's Related Pages
Crowleytown Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crowleytown
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Crowleytown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crowleytown
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arches National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Hovenweep National Monument Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burlington Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leadville Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Allaire State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atsion Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilo Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Tabernacle Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos