"Fast, yet Friendly City" Indianapolis by KiKitC
Indianapolis Travel Guide: 551 reviews and 975 photos
Kiwanis International is a world-wide service organization focusing on the spiritual and emotional needs of the world's children. Their base is in Indianapolis. We attended the Kiwanis International Convention in Indianapolis in 2003. I loved everyday of the trip. The city is beautiful, the people are so polite and there's plenty to do.
And the second most important "must see" (well to most its 1st) is a trip the the Indianapolis Speedway. The museum there is full of historic race cars, classic cars, motorcycles and trophies, trophies, trophies. And take the bus tour onto the track. Even if you aren't a big race fan, you'll be impressed.
- Pros:Never nothing to do
- Cons:? ? ? If I think of one...
- In a nutshell:Not just a race town
Take your camera, with a full digital card, because the museum is cool. There are dozens of cars in here, from the first... more travel advice
Our hotel room had a great view of Monument Circle. The monument, dedicted to those who gave their lives in past wars,... more travel advice
KiKitC's Related Pages
Indianapolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "INDIANAPOLIS: Artist, Athlete, Historian, Patiot"
- "The Circle City"
- "indianapolis, in"
- "Fast, yet Friendly City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Indianapolis
- Hotels in Indianapolis
- Transportation in Indianapolis
- Nightlife in Indianapolis
- Restaurants in Indianapolis
- Shopping in Indianapolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Indianapolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Indianapolis
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Indianapolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Indianapolis
- Posted in Travel Mesa Verde National Park Forum "Re: Mesa Verde National Park -..."
- Commented on one of deecat's Indianapolis travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Museum at Speedway"
- Wrote a Review Museum at Speedway about Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis Things to Do
- created a Indianapolis Travel Page "Fast, yet Friendly City"
Photos in IndianapolisSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arches National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Hovenweep National Monument Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burlington Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leadville Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Allaire State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atsion Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilo Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Tabernacle Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos