Hilo Favorite Tips by KiKitC Top 5 Page for this destination
Hilo Favorites: 17 reviews and 30 photos
Rain...now you see it...
Favorite thing: Did I mention before that Hilo is the wettest city in the US? Really, it does rain alot...on and off. So, expect to get wet. If you're planning a hike on this side of the island, bring and wear rain gear. If you're headed to Volcano, bring warmer rain gear.
Fondest memory: I remember taking a picture of it raining like cats and dogs from my lanai, and five minutes later taking the same picture with the sun shining.
More Reviews (12)
KiKitC's Related Pages
Hilo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Business Center of the Big Island"
- "The lush windward coast"
- "Big Island - Big Sights"
- "Rainforest Trip"
- "Hilo and surroundings"
- "Hilo - the rainiest city in the United States?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hilo
- Hotels in Hilo
- Transportation in Hilo
- Nightlife in Hilo
- Restaurants in Hilo
- Shopping in Hilo
- Warnings and Dangers in Hilo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hilo
- 13 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Hilo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hilo
Photos in HiloSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arches National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Hovenweep National Monument Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Burlington Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leadville Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Allaire State Park Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atsion Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hilo Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Tabernacle Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos