"The Correze & Southern Limousin" Limousin by poortrekkers
Limousin Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 441 photos
We spent a week driving from northeast of Brive-La-Galliarde, south through the Correze to Turenne, Collonges-La-Rouge and Beaulieu-Sur-Dordogne, then west through Rocamadour and Sarlat-La-Caneda to the St Emilion wine region in eastern Bordeaux, and finally north to Limoges via Verteillac.
Our favorite place to stay was a B&B in Astaillac just south of Beaulieu-Sur-Dordogne called "La Grange", and we stayed in a lot of really nice places! See our accomodation tips for some HIGHLY VALUABLE information about B&Bs in the Correze and southern Limousin.
- Pros:Food, countryside, people!
- In a nutshell:Yes, nuts too!
poortrekkers' Related Pages
Limousin Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Limousin
- Hotels in Limousin
- Transportation in Limousin
- Nightlife in Limousin
- Restaurants in Limousin
- Shopping in Limousin
- Warnings and Dangers in Limousin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Limousin
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Limousin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Limousin
Top 10 Pages
- Mérida 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Drakensberg 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Parys Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Valladolid 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Santa Elena 1 review, 10 photos
- Providence Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Celestùn 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Piano Grande Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Spello Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Massa Martana Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.