"My favorite place in Italy!" Spello by poortrekkers
Spello Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 51 photos
Talk about a little known gem! This is my ideal of visiting Italy. Very few tourist clogged the streets. A maze of alleyways to get lost in and make discoveries around every new corner. And the flowers...
- Pros:Beautiful, Quiet, Overflowing with flora
- Cons:A lot of uphill walking.
- In a nutshell:If Eden was a Umbrian Hill town.
poortrekkers' Related Pages
Spello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Italian charm"
- "Spello is a Delightful Surprise!"
- "My favorite place in Italy!"
- "Pietra e Fiori"
- "The old town of Spello"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Spello
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Spello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spello
Photos in SpelloSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Mérida 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Drakensberg 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Parys Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Valladolid 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Santa Elena 1 review, 10 photos
- Providence Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Celestùn 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Piano Grande Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Spello Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Massa Martana Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.