"Ahhhh, Torreglia!" Torreglia by poortrekkers
Torreglia Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 19 photos
We sorta knew that we didn't want to stay in or even near Venice (with all those tourists!) so we opted to stay just southwest of Padova in a little place called Torreglia. It's on the edge of a natural reserve of some sort...and what a difference this makes for a vacation!
It's bad enough dealing with crowds and crowds of tourists all day, so staying here turned out to be great fun, very central, and the food was fantastic.
- Pros:Amazing surroundings, excellent food, close to Venice
- Cons:None that would apply
- In a nutshell:Just the right place for road-weary travelers
All we can say is WOW. We found this gem with little effort, and what could have been just another (yawn) B&B turned out... more travel advice
poortrekkers' Related Pages
Torreglia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torreglia, the home of 'Natural' Gelato"
- "Ahhhh, Torreglia!"
- "There is always something to see"
- See All...
- Hotels in Torreglia
- Transportation in Torreglia
- Restaurants in Torreglia
- Warnings and Dangers in Torreglia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torreglia
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Torreglia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torreglia
Top 10 Pages
- Mérida 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Drakensberg 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Parys Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Valladolid 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Santa Elena 1 review, 10 photos
- Providence Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Celestùn 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Piano Grande Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Spello Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Massa Martana Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.