"Lake Country in California" June Lake by flynboxes
June Lake Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 8 photos
This is the place to relax. It is close to Mammoth and Yosemite National Park. It's spead out a bit more than the Mountain regions of Europe abit not as historic but the locals are friendly and the animals wont bother you. Since it is next to Mammoth it tends to see some of the best skiing in California
This is the place to come catch a few rainbows or German browns. There a numberous small lake around there that are... more travel advice
flynboxes' Related Pages
June Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lake Country in California"
- "The June Lake Loop"
- "June Lake"
- "June Lake"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in June Lake
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to June Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in June Lake
Photos in June LakeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 27 photos