"The Land of Music" Salzberg by flynboxes
Salzberg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
Salzberg was one of many weekend trips I took while living in Holland for the summer. I had planned to go to Innsbruck but some friends suggested Salzberg. The flight was open so I was off. The city is just as popluar in the summer as it is in the winter with all the vacationing Russian tourists that fly in for a quick vist. And too my surprise the owner of Red Bull has his private airforce parked at the airport next to the passenger terminal.
flynboxes' Related Pages
Salzberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hometown of Mozart"
- "A beautiful city."
- "The Hills are alive"
- "I can't believe Arnold left Austria!"
- "The Land of Music"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salzberg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Salzberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salzberg
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 27 photos