"A good vibe" Gonder by flynboxes
Gonder Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 369 photos
For some reason I think this was the most relaxing part of Ethiopia for me. Not a big place to see outside of the Castles but it had a bit of a homely feel for me...reminded me a bit of a place I lived in when I was a kid in boarding school. The people here were great and no real hassles to mention. It's also a great place to arrange a treck into the Simiens even though I did not have time for that.
- Pros:Very relaxing
- Cons:Not a big place
- In a nutshell:A nice place to spend a day or two to unwind.
Keep in mind you can see most of this place in a few hours more travel advice
flynboxes' Related Pages
Gonder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FASIL'S CASTLE"
- "Gonder is a real wonder!"
- "The Camelot of Africa"
- "Gondar – Africa`s Chamelot"
- "A good vibe"
- "Edinburgh of Ethiopia!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gonder
- Hotels in Gonder
- Transportation in Gonder
- Nightlife in Gonder
- Restaurants in Gonder
- Shopping in Gonder
- Warnings and Dangers in Gonder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gonder
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Gonder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gonder
Photos in GonderSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 27 photos