Lalibela Off The Beaten Path Tips by flynboxes
Lalibela Off The Beaten Path: 6 reviews and 15 photos
This place is more or less Mecca for the local Christian population. When you are walking to the Churches you will pass through these mud huts that the locals live in. For me it was almost as much fun walking through here as it was going to the Churches.
More Reviews (8)
flynboxes' Related Pages
Lalibela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ethiopia's top attraction"
- "BEYOND PETRA"
- "Lalibela - A Holy Heritage Built by Angels"
- "Biblical Lalibela"
- "Legendary Lalibela"
- "8th (unofficial) Historical World Wonder!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lalibela
- Hotels in Lalibela
- Transportation in Lalibela
- Nightlife in Lalibela
- Restaurants in Lalibela
- Shopping in Lalibela
- Warnings and Dangers in Lalibela
- See All...
Explore the World
- Madeline Island Hotels
- Kuala Terengganu
- Ausable Chasm Hotels
- Parish of Westmoreland
- Dakar Hotels
- Surat Thani
- Murrimba Hotels
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Bali Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Andalucía Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- The hidden little gems of the town
- Minnesota Off The Beaten Path
- Helsinki Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Lalibela
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Lalibela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lalibela
Photos in LalibelaSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 27 photos