"Welcome to Sayun" Say'un by flynboxes
Say'un Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 66 photos
Sayun this the administrative capital of the Hadramawt. There is an airport here as well as some decent hotels if you do not feel like staying next to Shibam. For me there were a few too many people here...not that I did not like it.....this place tends to grind thru days while the rest of the wadi tends to crawl.
- Pros:A great pit stop
- Cons:A little too busy for me
- In a nutshell:The BIG city in Hadramawt
Aftet you are done with the Sultan's Palace and the souqs..take a walk around town. more travel advice
flynboxes' Related Pages
Say'un Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Time for another lemonade."
- "Manhattan of the desert"
- "City in the Wadi"
- "Welcome to Sayun"
- "Wadi Hadramawt and the Eastern Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Say'un
- Hotels in Say'un
- Transportation in Say'un
- Nightlife in Say'un
- Restaurants in Say'un
- Shopping in Say'un
- Warnings and Dangers in Say'un
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Say'un
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Say'un?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Say'un
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 27 photos