"Tarim's Palaces of mud" Tarim by flynboxes
Tarim Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 57 photos
Tarim has to be one of my more memorable places that I visited in Yemen.
The ornate detail within the achitecture of the places the are scttered within the city was a sight to be seen.
One of the major palaces is slated for a much needed renovation which will only improve the quality of the destination.
- Pros:Great buildings/Palaces
- Cons:None to speak of
- In a nutshell:Got mud?
In the city of Palaces which is also the former capital of the Hadramawt. Wandering the streets here and seeing palaces... more travel advice
flynboxes' Related Pages
Tarim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tarim's Palaces of mud"
- "The city of the 365 mosques"
- "Wadi Hadramawt and the Eastern Desert"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tarim
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tarim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarim
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Narita Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos