"Muscat" Muscat by flynboxes
Muscat Travel Guide: 461 reviews and 1,313 photos
Mutrah is one of several parts or dvisions that make up greater Muscat.
It is probably the most walkable with many things to see along with being home to some of the best hotel deals in Muscat. This is a great place to base yourself for a few days in Muscat.
Ok, yes I probably paid too much at $100 for the day.....I was pressed for time and not in the mood to haggle on my last... more travel advice
Walking the Corniche is a nice way to cool off in the evening along with making a stop for some fresh juice at one of... more travel advice
flynboxes' Related Pages
Muscat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Muscat - An Amazing Arabic Port City"
- "Muscat - مسقط"
- "Muscat, A Beautiful Lush Green"
- "dramatic beauty"
- "MUSCAT - OMAN - THE LAND OF FRANKENCENSE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muscat
- Hotels in Muscat
- Transportation in Muscat
- Nightlife in Muscat
- Restaurants in Muscat
- Shopping in Muscat
- Warnings and Dangers in Muscat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muscat
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Muscat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muscat
Photos in MuscatSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Narita Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos