"Arab Civilizatio" `Anjar by flynboxes
`Anjar Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 193 photos
While Lebanon is full of ancient Roman civilzations, back in the valley on the way to Damacus is Anajar. This is what remains of an acient Arab city.
There has been a bit of restoration work done here and it a great place to spend an afternoon. It has everything that an acient Roman city has including the baths. There is a small admission charge here but it is well worth it.
This is the main street in the city. With a guide it can be covered in a couple of hours
flynboxes' Related Pages
`Anjar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Lost Umayyad City of Aanjar"
- "An Umayyid site"
- "The Umayyad City Of Aanjar..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in `Anjar
- Transportation in `Anjar
- Restaurants in `Anjar
- Warnings and Dangers in `Anjar
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in `Anjar
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to `Anjar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `Anjar
Photos in `AnjarSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 27 photos