"Chillin In Jordan" Madaba by flynboxes
Madaba Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 584 photos
Amman is a nice place to see but Madaba is more relaxed. It is a small Christian village south of the airport and where I chose to start my travels which would take me further south to Petra and then over to Egypt via Nuweiba. It's a great place to start your adventures and is very walkable. You can see most of the city in a day.
Supposed to be where Moses saw the Promised Land and died here or around here. more travel advice
Most people who come to Madaba come to see the mosaic's when they are in town. more travel advice
flynboxes' Related Pages
Madaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madaba and Mount Nebo: a window over the Holy Land"
- "Town of mosaics"
- "An Excellent base to explore Jordan"
- "A Great Alternative to Amman"
- "Madaba, a Friendly Town"
- "Not Just the City of Mosaics"
- "Madaba - مادبا"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madaba
- Hotels in Madaba
- Transportation in Madaba
- Restaurants in Madaba
- Shopping in Madaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Madaba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madaba
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Madaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madaba
Photos in MadabaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuzco Intro, 21 reviews, 57 photos
- Two Harbors Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Timbuktu Intro, 15 reviews, 45 photos
- Aruba Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Rancho Palos Verdes Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Suakin Island Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Harer Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Los Angeles 11 reviews, 27 photos