"Life is an Adventure" jumanuel's Profile

Hey - I am guy who enjoys traveling much, I'm someone who likes to met new people, cultures, different ways of living, perspectives, I guess I simply like to see the world with different glasses.

Thanx for passing by, and if you have any comment feel free to let me know.

Cheers!

All the pictures shown in this VTpage - "jumanuel" are of my property - they are copyrights!

The Actual Adventure

Home

Mexico was my home for years and besides traveling I found out that it is important to make a place your home.
I'm a person who enjoys each moment in life and traveling has been giving me the pleasure and chance to meet awesome people, get involved in a real culture and be aware to enjoy each single moment in life, therfore I find important to call a place your home.

My plans and passions

This picture was taken on the last day I spent in Guatemala.
A fantastic place on earth.

Traveling is one of my pasions (maybe like yours). I realised about it when I started traveling by myself, visiting friends, local destinations and every time I was more curious about all around, this feeling simply pushed me to discover more and more amazing places.

A real plan never exists, but we can become as flexible as we want.
Nowadays I'm more focus in an internal search.

All the pictures shown in my VTpage are of my property. They are copyrights!!! If you are planning to use them - let me know!

• Intro Updated Jan 29, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!