"Haugesund" Haugesund by Fiskaaen
Haugesund Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 134 photos
Haugesund is medium populated city between Bergen and Stavanger. The city is famous for the sildajazz and sildabord in August. The city has many other interest like naturplace, mountains, churches, places of archelogic interst like the harald hairfair hill, the cross hill and more
Near Haraldshaugen there is a hill with a kross on that is called krosshaug in Norwegian. This is one of the oldest... more travel advice
Fiskaaen's Related Pages
Haugesund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAUGESUND AND HAUGALANDET"
- "Haugesund- my home for few months"
- "Haugesund - the maritim town"
- ""If you like rain""
- "Great Town in Rugeland"
- "Sildabyen vest i havet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haugesund
- Hotels in Haugesund
- Transportation in Haugesund
- Nightlife in Haugesund
- Restaurants in Haugesund
- Shopping in Haugesund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haugesund
- 2 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Haugesund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haugesund
Photos in HaugesundSee All Photos (19)
Top 5 Pages
- Faroe Islands Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sveio Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haugesund Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos
- Sandve Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Skudeneshavn Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.