"Haïti - Quisqueya - Boyo" Top 5 Page for this destination Haiti by haitiangirl
Haiti Travel Guide: 336 reviews and 835 photos
In school they taught us that these where the names that the inhabitants gave to the island before Christopher Columbus and the Spaniards came and renamed it Hispañola.
- Pros:It's summer all year long
- Cons:it can be really dusty and dirty
It's a good thing to greet people especially in rural areas. Haitian people can be really sensitive when it comes to... more travel advice
haitiangirl's Related Pages
Haiti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "sea, mountains and traffic jam"
- "Surf's Up Hatian Style"
- "Haiti with her beautiful mountains . . ."
- "Haiti Cherie...."
- "Haïti - Quisqueya - Boyo"
- "Fascinating and surprising Haiti."
- "My first mission trip to Haiti"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haiti
- Hotels in Haiti
- Transportation in Haiti
- Nightlife in Haiti
- Restaurants in Haiti
- Shopping in Haiti
- Warnings and Dangers in Haiti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haiti
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Haiti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haiti
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jacmel Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port-au-Prince Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haiti Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Madison Intro, 1 review, 2 photos