"Lots of Bisons and other wildlife" Fort Saskatchewan by gubbi1
Fort Saskatchewan Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
I have added Fort Saskatchewan because it is the city to which the Elk National Parc belongs. This is a great place to watch wildlife, especially Bisons. The whole area is great for recreation as in summer you can watch the animals and in winter time you can do crosscountry skiing. During my stay in Edmonton, we went here to watch the bisons and to have a great barbecue on one of the many places in the parc.
A wildlife viewers guide
National Parc Info
gubbi1's Related Pages
Fort Saskatchewan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Town Charm, close to big city..."
- "Fort Saskatchewan...farming and petrochemicals"
- "Lots of Bisons and other wildlife"
- See All...
- Hotels in Fort Saskatchewan
- Transportation in Fort Saskatchewan
- Nightlife in Fort Saskatchewan
- Restaurants in Fort Saskatchewan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Saskatchewan
- 0 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Fort Saskatchewan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Saskatchewan
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues