"Fairbanks - A ghost town" Fairbank by gubbi1
Fairbank Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 98 photos
On my way from Tucson down to Tombstone I had a stop at Fairbanks. It is a ghost town, which started to develop with beginning of the construction of the railroad in 1881. Its name comes from N. K. Fairbainks of Chicago, who was one of those financing the railroad. The houses where build between 1881 and 1920.
Beside the town there are several possible hiking trail as from here there is a connection to the San Pedro Trail.
- Cons:Take care of rattlesnakes!
gubbi1's Related Pages
Fairbank Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fairbank - Ghost Town in the Desert"
- "Fairbank - Ghost town - AZ - USA"
- "Fairbanks - A ghost town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fairbank
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Fairbank?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairbank
Photos in FairbankSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues