"Grimentz - A traditional village in Valais" Grimentz by gubbi1
Grimentz Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 30 photos
Grimentz is a beautiful traditional village in the Val d'Anniviers. It has many beautiful houses in the typical Valais style. The old part of the village is blocked for cars which makes a stay pretty relaxing. There is a tourist information from where you can get further information about the houses. A visit to Grimentz is great in combination with a visit to the impressive dam Moiry at the end of one of the valley branches. There you can have a hike above the beautiful lake and visit the glacier Moiry.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Grimentz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grimentz, Wallis"
- "Grimentz - A traditional village in Valais"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grimentz
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Grimentz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grimentz
Photos in GrimentzSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues