"Luedingworth - Home of a beautiful church" Lüdingworth by gubbi1
Lüdingworth Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 18 photos
In case you will be around Cuxhaven you should not miss to have a look at the church Sankt Jacobi in Lüdingworth. It was built around 1200 and has an extremely nice interior of wood. Especially the ceiling, the lectern and the organ, built by Antonius Wilde in 1598 and extended by Arp Schnitger in 1682, are real must-sees.
Follow me to the church and have a look inside...
- Pros:Extremely nice church interior.
- In a nutshell:Have a look!
gubbi1's Related Pages
Lüdingworth Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lüdingworth
- 1 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Lüdingworth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lüdingworth
Photos in LüdingworthSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues