"Nordholz - Airplanes" Nordholz by gubbi1
Nordholz Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 18 photos
Since a kid I was impressed by all sorts of nature sience and technical subjects. Especially to see metal to fly and swim is something which I still see as a wonder.
Therefore it was a great idea to visit the Aeronauticum in Nordholz. There you have a hall with a museum describing the history of Cuxhavens harbour over the war and up to now. And they focus on Zeppelins (see the guy on the foto), which were used by the Hapag-Lloyd to make oversea flights between Europe and North-/Southamerica. In an outside area you can have a look on different kind of planes. There are partly warplanes, but also civil used planes. Just amazing technic...
- Pros:Interesting exhibition on planes.
- Cons:Museum has text in German. English Booklets???
gubbi1's Related Pages
Nordholz Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nordholz
- 0 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Nordholz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nordholz
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues