"Ravensburg - City of Towers and Gates" Ravensburg by gubbi1
Ravensburg Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
Ravensburg is a beautiful and modern town with many historic buildings. You might know the board games from the company 'Ravensburger' which has its home here. But once you have been here the first that will come into your mind will be the beautiful historic downtown with its city wall and the nice towers.
It was a weekend with good weather that I started a trip from Kempten westwards to have a look at Ravensburg where I had been once before during a course from work. This time it was for sparetime. The plan was to combine the town with a visit to the huge Basilica in Weingarten, the neighboring town in the north.
Another Gate of Ravensburg is the Lower Gate which was built in 1363 as a part of the city wall and defense system. At... more travel advice
gubbi1's Related Pages
Ravensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ravensburg - City of Towers and Gates"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ravensburg
- Hotels in Ravensburg
- Nightlife in Ravensburg
- Restaurants in Ravensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ravensburg
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Ravensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ravensburg
Photos in RavensburgSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues