"Sailing trip to Panormos caves" Panormos by gubbi1
Panormos Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
During my stay on Crete Island in Bali we made an organized sailing trip towards the caves along the coast of Panormos. As it was decided to be a sail-and-bike-trip some of our group were biking from Bali to Panormos and took the boat back, I was part of those who came by boat and biked back. You can see the GPS-log on the picture. It was a very impressive trip as the water was really blue especially in the cave looking against the opening.
I hope you will have a look at some of the photos I took during the boat trip. They are placed in the travelogue...
In case you like these trips with boats, here are more of that kind:
Positano -> Salerno, Italy
La Gomera, Spain
- Pros:Blue water, great caves
- Cons:Take care of sun!
gubbi1's Related Pages
Panormos Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Panormos
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Panormos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panormos
Photos in PanormosSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues