"Imst - Good place for a stop" Imst by gubbi1
Imst Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 31 photos
On my way to the premeet in Molveno of the Euromeet2012 in Bergamo I passed Imst coming from my premeet in Kempten. As the drive is about 330 km I decided to stop for a few meters walk in Imst. Until then I knew the area around Imst to be one of the centers for rafting at the Inn (been here twice) and other outdoor activities. Now it was time to have a look at the town itself.
With Kathrin_E, who joined for the drive, I had a short walk through town, having a look at the church. On the walk I noticed that there are several nicely decorated fountains in the streets.
The Parish Church Mariae Himmelfahrt is a late gothic church that was rebuilt in 1462 to 1493. In the 18th century the... more travel advice
gubbi1's Related Pages
Imst Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Imst - Good place for a stop"
- "Peaceful mountain land"
- "Wombat & Friends in Imst, Tirol"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Imst
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Imst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imst
Photos in ImstSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues