"Fatima - A pilgrims destination" Fátima by gubbi1
Fátima Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 186 photos
I have heard so much about Fatima, so that I was really curious to see what it is all about. Myself, I am potestant, but this has no meaning when it is about curiosity. I was impressed by all the burden the people coming there load on themself. Partly they walk for hundreds of kilometers in a really short time and their feet get damaged. Others go on there knees for a long distance...
The tiles show the story of the occurance of Maria at the olivetree.
- Cons:Looks too touristic, esp. the shops.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Fátima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "...not a pilgrimage..."
- "Religous? Make your own mind up!"
- "Fatima - Faith and Business"
- "Fatima - Portugal's Holiest Town"
- "Sinners & Saints"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fátima
- Hotels in Fátima
- Transportation in Fátima
- Nightlife in Fátima
- Restaurants in Fátima
- Shopping in Fátima
- Warnings and Dangers in Fátima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fátima
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Fátima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fátima
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues