"Starting point to the Auerberg" Stötten am Auerberg by gubbi1
Stötten am Auerberg Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
By the internet and a recommendation of a colleague I came across the Auerberg as a destination for a smaller weekend hike. A good location to start the hike is the small town Stötten am Auerberg. From here the Römerweg (roman path) leads you up onto the Auerberg, which itself is located in the small town of Bernbeuren. The hike has some excellent panoramic views onto the northern front of the Alps reaching from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to the Gruenten at Sonthofen with the Zugspitze in the center. You will be able to follow the historic hike on the Bernbeuren page. Here I want to show you the very beautiful church St. Paul and Peter in Stötten, which has a beautiful interior.
I was impressed by the beautiful paintings and the figures on the walls. A beautiful piece of culture of the Allgäu region.
Keep an eye on the ceiling above the altar. There you will find an interesting clock. I haven't seen this kind before.
- Pros:Interesting church, Good start for the Auerberg
gubbi1's Related Pages
Stötten am Auerberg Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stötten am Auerberg
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Stötten am Auerberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stötten am Auerberg
Photos in Stötten am AuerbergSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues